Unassuming as the twoplus Applicator might seem, the answers to your conception or procreative sex woes might just lie in it.
With advancements in technology, Assisted Reproduction Technologies (ART) like IVF or ICSI, are no longer the only fertility options available. In fact, there are now many fertility options that are less invasive, more affordable and suitable for at-home usage, just like the twoplus Applicator.
You might be wondering, “How can this syringe-like device increase my chances of conception without medical intervention or medication of any kind?” Well, you’ll have to read on to find out.
All about the twoplus Applicator
The twoplus Applicator is an Intravaginal Insemination (IVI) device that deposits sperm near the cervical opening through the vagina. In doing so, sperm avoids contact with the highly acidic lower vaginal tract , resulting in more making it through the cervix and into the uterus. Thus, increasing chances of conception.
What’s in the box?
The Applicator comes discreetly packaged and shipped to your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. In the box, you will find everything you will need for a successful at-home IVI, they include:
- Applicator: A single-use syringe-like device that fits comfortably into the vagina, it is used to transfer the semen into the vagina.
- Collection cup: To store the semen after ejacuation (for up to an hour at room temperature). Comes with a lid to keep the swimmers safe until it is time for action!
- Detailed instructions: A visual guide with step-by-step instructions on how to best use the Applicator.
Using the Applicator
Using the Applicator is straightforward and only requires 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Have your partner or donor ejaculate into the collection cup.
- Step 2: Dip the Applicator into the collection cup and tilt it at an angle. Then, pull the plunger towards you to transfer the semen from the collection cup into the Applicator.
- Step 3: Lie on your back or get into a sit-up position. Next, insert the loaded Applicator into the vagina (at least 3/4 of it should be inserted, but stop whenever strong resistance or discomfort is felt) and push the plunger to release the semen.
You’re all set!
To get the most out of the device, be sure to use it during your fertile window. Unsure when that is? Then use our one-step Ovulation Test Kit for fast and reliable results in 10-minutes.
Is the Applicator right for you?
Backed by science, designed with fertility experts and having been put through rigorous tests, the device seeks to help anyone who is trying to conceive, do just that — regardless if it is the first or 10th try.
In addition, due to the way the Applicator works, it is also helpful for:
- Females who experience painful penetrative sex. The Applicator is designed with smooth edges and is compact in size (1cm in diameter and 9cm in length), so as to fit into your vagina comfortably* . Think of it as a one-size-fits-all tampon that comes with a plastic applicator for easy insertion.
- Males who experience erectile or ejaculation dysfunctions . By collecting semen instead of engaging in procreative sex, the Applicator removes unnecessary stress and anxiety, while still getting the deed done.
- Single women or same-sex couples who want to conceive with donor sperm .
- Couples or individuals who prefer to explore conception options at home, before taking the leap of faith and committing to ART .
- Couples or individuals who are looking for a conception option that is less invasive and more affordable.
*If you experience persistent pain, discomfort or irritation (post-usage), please discontinue using the device immediately and consult a doctor.
Shelf life is around 2 years from date of manufacture. For your safety, please do not use expired Applicators.
Both the Applicator and collection cup are strictly for single-use only, and reusing them may cause infection. Therefore, please dispose them after use.
All Applicators and collection cups are delivered ready-to-use. There is no need to sterilise or sanitise them before use as that can compromise the integrity of the product and affect results.
The Applicator is currently only available in Singapore, choose either a 1-pack or go all in with a 3-pack.
- 1-pack - S$24.90
- 3-pack - S$58.00 (S$19.33 each)
Worried that it might not work for you? Fret not. In the unlikely event you aren’t satisfied with the device, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Simply contact us with your purchase details for a full refund.
Painless, economical, non-surgically invasive and effective, the Applicator is a helpful at-home IVI device for those who are trying to conceive but are facing some challenges in doing so, or would like to speed up the process.
To add, it also alleviates some of the stress and anxiety surrounding procreative sex for those who find it painful or struggle with sexual dysfunctions.
But don’t just take our word for it, try one today!